Our vision at Burst Analytics is that every customer experience is exceptional. Our customer experience enhancement suite simplifies the customer feedback collection process and enables leaders to solve the most important customer issues immediately. Our powerful machine learning pipeline generates actionable insights to leadership based on not only what customers are saying but what they are feeling. This insight is critical to enhancing human experiences and ensuring that every customer is a repeat customer.
We are looking for a top-notch data scientist and technical leader for an exciting and fun role on our Data Science team. You will work with advanced data science and machine learning technologies in cloud-based DevOps environments. You will join a team whose mission is to empower leaders to make informed decisions via real-time actionable intelligence. If this sounds like your dream job, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Participate in and lead all phases of data science and machine learning design and development of Burst products including data collection, algorithm development, model training, and verifications.
- Conduct integration and system-level testing of all machine learning technologies with our cloud-based applications.
- Triage and debug issues with all data science solutions.
What We Need to See:
- B.S. or M.S. (or equivalent experience) in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- Experience architecting data strategies and machine learning approaches to solve complex problems.
- Software development experience in Python, R, C++, or similar general-purpose programming language.
- Solid background in mathematics and a knack for mathematical problem-solving.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and fantastic attitude with the ability to work independently with minimal direction.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Ph.D. in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics, or related field.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing.
- Experience deploying ML technologies to Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS cloud environments.